- Mapping the Regenerative Webinar Registration Standards Landscape
- The 5th West African Organic Conference
- 4th World Conference on “Soil and Water Resources Management for Climate Smart Agriculture, Global Food and Livelihood Security
- 1st International Conference on Agroecology Transforming Agriculture & Food Systems in Africa
· Terra Viva Grants Directory manages information about grants for agriculture, energy, environment, and natural resources in the world’s developing countries
The System of Rice Intensification (Africa), Known as SRI- Africa -is agro-ecological methodology for increasing productivity of irrigated rice by changing the management of plants, soil, water and nutrients. SRI originated in Madagascar in the 1980s and is based on the cropping principles of significantly reducing plant population, improving soil conditions and irrigation methods for root and plant development, improving plant establishment methods.